Swiss Chard Pie
1 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbsp oil
1 bunch Swiss chard
1 cup shredded cheese
1 tsp salt
2 pie crusts
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Brown onion and garlic in oil.
3. Trim and chop chard, add to pan, and cook down until wilted.
4. Beat eggs in a bowl; mix in cheese, salt, and chard mixture.
5. Pour into pie crusts; bake until knife inserted into center comes out clean, 30-40 minutes.
Recipe from: From Asparagus to Zuccini: A Guide to Cooking Farm Fresh Seasonal Produce by the Madison Area Community Supported Agriculture Coalition